Press Brake/ Mill Operator
Do you want to work for a well known and growing company? Are you looking for a career in which you can grow, succeed, and develop your skills? We are looking for experienced and skilled labors with roll forming and mill operating experience. Position will include: producing steel panels from coils, assisting in periodic warehouse inventory, cleaning and repairing equipment when necessary, enter inventory into computer database, operate forklift, unload and stock materials, shipping and receiving.
Monitors quality of materials produced.
Accurately complete necessary paperwork.
Notify appropriate staff of any unsafe working conditions.
Work with and supervise all miss assistants, ensure a safe, efficient and productive work environment.
Follows all safety rules and regulations.
Perform preventative maintenance on all equipment, lubricate machinery, and
advise supervisors of any immediate problems.
Work in accordance with specifications indicated through design criteria, verbal
orders, and drawings.
Operate manual, numerically controlled, and computerized machine shop equipment to manufacture metal products
Move materials using a forklift to appropriate production areas for manufacturing and packaging.
- 1-3 years experience
- All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check
- Applicant will be subject to a drug screen as a condition of employment
- Lift up to 65 lbs without assistance
- Work cooperatively
- Safe use of power tools: nail guns, staple guns, binding equipment
- Read tape measure, micrometer, protractor
- Basic Math
- Knowledge of processes used in manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of machine shop equipment
- Forklift Skills
- Quick Learner
- Hard working/ motivated
- Work with Hands
Job Benefits & Perks:
- Cross Training Opportunity
- Competitive compensation
- Fun work environment
- Growing Company
- Growth opportunity (offers new skills and experience development)
- Open communication
- Opportunity for advancement (upward mobility)
- Opportunity to make a difference
- Progressive Management
Please send your resume to – anchorak @sosemploymentgroup.com
OR apply online at - www.sosemploymentgroup.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization. Please visit us on Facebook at - www.facebook.com/ SOSEmploymentGroup
SOS Employment Group - 2 years ago
When a small or midsized business is short on labor, SOS Staffing Services answers the call for help. Founded in 1973, the company provides...