InComm is a leading provider of cutting-edge prepaid products, services and transaction technologies to retailers, brands and consumers. InComm supports more than 400,000 points of distribution and helps retailers build prepaid card destinations, connects brands with new markets and gives consumers a simple, secure shopping experience.
InComm stays ahead of emerging trends by analyzing market needs and leveraging its global, innovative commerce platform, go-to-market expertise and extensive partner relationships. With 123 global patents, InComm is headquartered in Atlanta and has offices in North and South America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. For more information, visit www.incomm.com or follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/incomm .
The successful candidate must be self-driven to accurately complete project tasks, working with various departments of Network Services. Specific duties will include:
- Analyze financial and quality metrics for international and domestic telecommunication products
- Recognize anomalies or possible business opportunities and present recommendations
- Assist operations with trouble ticket investigation and closure
- Assist finance department with invoice reconciliation and invoice variance investigations
- Assist sales organization with financial and quality analysis and rate generation
- Assist in tariff generation and system loading
- Bachelor's degree in finance/math required.
- 2 years’ experience in a fast-paced, corporate finance environment preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-starter with the ability to balance and prioritize multiple tasks
- Proactive problem solving and leadership skills
- Strong initiative and an enthusiastic, energized work ethic
- Advanced spreadsheet and database skills with proficiency in MS Office, Excel, and Access
- Ability to work with and effectively communicate with upper management
InComm is an equal employment opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race; color; religion; national origin; sex; sexual orientation; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions; age; disability or handicap; citizenship status; service member status; or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
*This position is eligible for the Employee Referral Bonus Program - Tier 2
InComm - 9 months ago
DataWave Systems makes the point. Point-of-sale, that is. The company sells prepaid long-distance and cellular phone cards, as well as...