Defense contractor looking for a pricing and financial analyst to provide cost proposal development as well as budgeting and financial analysis support to the program office.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
Financial Analyst Duties:
- Review solicitations for proposal requirements, identify risk areas, make bid/no-bid recommendations
- Make recommendations for pricing strategies
- Prepare TINA compliant cost and pricing volumes and cost narratives
- Cost/price model development
- Support audits and participate in cost proposal clarifications or negotiations
- Make recommendations on WBS and pricing structure
- Budget and variance analysis, expenditure and cash flow analysis, financial and contract reporting.
- Contract set up in accounting system and maintenance of funding and budget data from award through close out. Includes making recommendations to Program Managers regarding contract WBS structure to ensure tracking and analysis at required levels for contract reporting needs and internal tracking.
- Trend analysis of expenditures, including chart creation, calculations, and recommendations to Program Managers.
- Review actual labor hours incurred and material and travel expenditures for compliance with contract requirements and corporate policies.
- Support the Program Manager in development of program cost “estimates to complete” based on inception to date cost, technical and schedule performance.
- Create new reports/spreadsheets as needed to meet Program Manager requests and/or contract reporting requirements.
- Track subcontractor and material open commitments against budgets and expenditures.
- Provide guidance as required to program manger on what is an allowable contract cost versus unallowable.
Applicant may be required to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in business or accounting, or equivalent related job experience.
- Must have an excellent working knowledge of MS office suite. Must be highly proficient in Excel .
- Experience with ProPricer is a plus.
- Demonstrate good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Previous experience in government contracting is a plus.
- Knowledge of U.S. Government and DOD acquisition regulations (FAR, DFAR) is a plus.
- Experience with Earned Value Management System (EVMS) is a plus.
- Must be organized and able to work well with others in a team environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer: EOE (M/F/D/V.)
Apply To This Job
Progeny - 19 months ago