Region Pricing Analyst – Pittsburgh, PA
Join the WESCO team and be a provider of Solutions!
We are growing and looking for people who: Demonstrate expertise in their chosen field, bring a customer-focused orientation, excels in a culture that thrives on continuous improvement, Are results driven and possess an extra-effort work ethic.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
WESCO currently has exciting career opportunities for a Region Pricing Analysts to be located in the Pittsburgh area.
As the successful candidate you will have the following exciting responsibilities!
- Proactive data mining, aggregation and analysis for the identification of price improvement opportunities to include:
- Customer specific sell-side pricing analysis and recommendations
- Supplier price increase analysis and recommendations
- General price review and analysis
- Price Override trend analysis
- Industry, Customer, and Product segmentation analysis
- ABC (IBT) analysis
- Ensure data integrity and consistency
- Monitor Price expirations
- Act as liaison between branch locations and Pricing Managers
- Generate ad hoc pricing or margin reports
- Perform other duties as required.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Do you possess these skills? If so, we have an opportunity for you!
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is required
- A minimum of two years of experience as an analyst
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Excel. Microsoft Access is a plus.
- Ability to interact and work with Management e.g. Pricing Manager, and Region Pricing Manager
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities and manage a variety of job responsibilities with effective organizational skills
- Knowledge of electrical products, a trade service and/or manufacturer product code is beneficial
- Ability to travel as needed for team meetings
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in pricing, Purchasing, or finance analytical
- Bachelor's degree required, or equivalent work experience
At WESCO, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, vacation, 401k, tuition reimbursement, STD/LTD, Legal assistance, long term care and more.
WESCO values diversity and is an EOE/AA employer.
- 2 years ago - save job