Pricing Analyst - Chicago
Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
Air Canada has an ideal opportunity for a dynamic individual who wants to make a difference and who is seeking a career in the world of Revenue Management and Network Planning. This position will be based in Chicago.
- Understand and analyze market dynamics, price elasticity and market demands.
- Develop and implement pricing initiatives in response to various market activities to support the Corporate objectives
- Monitor, analyze and respond to competitive fare initiatives.
- Evaluate optimal fare structures, consistent with other priorities on a day to day basis.
- Implement changes to pricing structure, consistent with the planning and operating framework.
- Interface and coordinate with internal Network Planning and Marketing divisions and other airlines including Star Alliance members and code share partners.
- Review and update existing and new pricing agreements.
- Solid business/commercial orientation and experience as well as an understanding of the airline industry competitive environment.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and to prioritize heavy workloads and tight deadlines.
- Ability to work under general direction.
- Strong leadership, analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Advanced knowledge of computers, Excel and Word applications. Knowledge of Access is an asset
- University degree required. Studies in mathematics, economics or statistics would be an asset.
- Airline reservations systems background, pricing and tariff / rates knowledge, and / or Yield Management background are assets
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
At Air Canada, we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We, therefore, encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Job Posting Start Date & Job Posting End Date:
Jun 11, 2013, 2:25:30 PM
Jun 25, 2013, 10:59:59 PM
Air Canada - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Air Canada is the flag carrier and largest airline of Canada. The airline, founded in 1936, provides scheduled and charter air transport for...