Supports management, sales, plant staff, and other administrative areas by providing timely and accurate financial projections, price quotations, contracts, and profit analyses.
Work is typically performed under general supervision, receiving some guidance from manager/supervisor about the work that needs to be completed and how to complete some assignments. Able to exercise moderate level of discretion and latitude in completing tasks and prioritizing work. Work is typically completed by following established policies and procedures.
Performs financial analyses, including forecasts, projections, and historical assessments
Produces quotes for new work and operations not covered by existing contracts
Compiles and administers customer contracts, including the update of price schedules and contract terms
Facilitates the management approvals required for price levels and contract terms
Facilitates communication among management, sales, and plant staffs regarding contract and price
Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1) Bachelor degree in discipline related to functional work or role OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience.
2) Able to demonstrate good problem-solving skills and appropriately apply proven solutions. Consistently deliver prescribed outcomes in a timely and accurate manner with appropriate guidance. Apply existing processes and procedures to solve problems and may receive guidance for problems that are non-routine.
3) Able to apply general functional computer knowledge in utilizing Microsoft Windows, MAC or other technical tools to complete work assignments. May require knowledge of, or ability to quickly learn specialized software related to the position.
4) Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
5) Able to communicate effectively with diverse groups of people when completing work assignments.
RR Donnelley is a global provider of integrated communications. The company works collaboratively with more than 60,000 customers worldwide...