Support the Price and Promotions Analyst in the execution of base and promotional pricing for that category which follow each banner’s pricing strategy.
• College degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
• Strong attention to detail, follow through, and organizational skills.
• Proven ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
• Excellent written and verbal skills.
• Team player with the ability to adapt quickly to change.
• Familiarity with the following systems helpful but not required: SEGA, MSP, Microsoft Office, Microstrategy
• Gridding, cloning, and proofing of each team’s ad and promotional items in MSP. Making changes in Base Comp for the PPA to review in First Proof. Manage signs in MSP for the category – quantities, images, price points, etc.
• Maintain the category item database in MSP: pictures, overlines, consumer friendly descriptions, etc. Maintain promotional parities in MSP.
• Ad tracking of competitor retails for their specific category in MSP.
• Running and reviewing reports from Control D, Microstrategy, and other parts of the business. (MDM New Item Setup report, Billing Error reports, Deals Expiring reports, Margin Exception report, etc.)
• Weekly costbook maintenance for the PPA. Run canned DSS reports that feed each banner’s costbook. Update macros within the costbooks that pulls data (cost, retails, competitive information, etc.) from SEGA.
• Keying retails in SEGA after the PPA does the costbook review.
• Voice of Retail (VOR) research and communication.
• Keying of vendor funding for Salisbury based banners. Monitor sell on lies for Hannaford and Sweetbay.
• Keying of closeout retails.
• Worker's Compensation surveys.
• Other duties as assigned.
Hannaford - 23 months ago
Hannaford Bros. may have started as a fruit and vegetable stand in 1883, but it has expanded from its Maine roots to become an upscale...