At Old Navy, we "love" our employees! As one of the world’s largest apparel brands we take pride in making fashion accessible to every family. We have a fast paced and empowering environment that allows our strengths to come together for our customers. As part of Gap Inc., everyone at Old Navy shares in the power of our family of global brands committed to bringing American style to the world. Even more, Gap Inc. has always inspired us to Be What’s Possible through giving forward, not just giving back to our communities.
As a Pricing Specialist, your personal mantra is ‘the price is right’. Your passion for pricing accuracy enables every customer to clearly read and understand the price of every product in the store. You drive the efficient execution of company-defined practices and productivity standards for markdowns, signing and marketing. You support the ongoing pricing and promotional integrity of the store and assist with the development and training of the store’s pricing team. You drive sales and profitability by promoting our products and creating memorable shopping experiences for customers. You build relationships at multiple levels to support a great working and shopping environment. You love being part of a team; you bring your energy to work every day and are personally invested in Old Navy’s success.
- Supports effective coaching, motivating and recognizing of Sellebrities
- Provides feedback for Operations Manager, ASM-Service and Operations and/or Store Manager regarding quarterly check-ins, individual development plans and annual performance reviews for team
- Communicates performance issues to Operations Manager, ASM-Service and Operations and/or Store Manager.
- Sets, monitors, follows up on productivity goals for Logistics Sellebrities
- Ensure service, merchandising, and operational standards are met through company-defined practices and processes
- Monitors, maintains and follows company policies and procedures
- Accountable for a safe store environment where all Sellebrity team members actively prevent loss and minimize risk
- Accountable for meeting store compliance audit requirements
- Performs additional managerial duties as necessary
- Executes the store’s markdowns, signage, marketing, and damage & defective processes
- Understands and utilizes reports to direct markdowns, signage and marketing tasks
- Ensures productivity goals are met while adhering to markdown and signage practices
- Works in partnership with the ASM Service and Operations, Operations Manager and/or Store Manager to ensure merchandise moves meet company visual presentation guidelines and pricing accuracy
- Partners with the merchandising team to ensure proper flexing and maintenance of clearance merchandise to maximize gross margin
- Ensures efficiencies in merchandise handling to meet payroll budget and productivity goals
- Consistent execution of damages and defectives, mismates “sell & destroy” policy
- Passionate about: apparel trends, specialty retail environments, people - customers and team
- Demonstrates the following: authentic customer service, visual merchandising with attention to detail, excellent verbal and written communication skills, business acumen, time management, priority setting, delegation and follow-up skills, computer proficiency, conflict management and resolution skills
- Ability to: work independently, handle multiple tasks, understand HQ reports, tools and direction, and develop and train others
- Must be at least 18 years of age High school diploma or equivalent desired College degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Prior experience working within a team desired
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and store personnel
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor, stock room, work with/around cleaning chemicals and lift and carry 50 lbs
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening, overnight, and weekend shifts
- Must be available to close two nights a week (during the week)
- Must maintain a minimum of 80 hours of availability to be eligible for this position Opens and closes the store in accordance with company standards
Store Sales, Stock and Visual
GAP Inc - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard
The ubiquitous clothing retailer Gap has been filling closets with jeans and khakis, T-shirts, and poplin since the Woodstock era. The firm,...