• Minimum 4 years work experience required
• Minimum 3 years experience in customer service, call center, technical or operational support required
• Preference given to experience in 2 or more areas of Payment Industry support; customer service, technical, merchant boarding; merchant training, partner sales support, credit, risk, pricing, merchant conversion, or retention
• Must demonstrate a working knowledge of standard business software (Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel).
• College degree preferred
Grab your cape and roller skates! Looking for a self-motivated customer service super hero to add to our team. This very talented individual will possess strong written and verbal communication skills, a solution-oriented mindset and the ability to work with great team members.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Operation Specialist II is a senior position in Operations and is expected to demonstrates both a broad and in depth knowledge in area of expertise with the ability to independently trouble shoot, diagnose and resolve issues.
DUTIES include the following:
• Sales Partner Support
• Inbound/outbound call center coverage
• Email/ticket support
• Residual/Income research and interpretation
• Rate Review and merchant pricing research and interpretation
• Refund calculations and implementation
• Other duties as assigned
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Basic and supplemental life insurance
• Basic and supplemental AD&D insurances, short and long term disability
• 401(k) plan with company match; including a Roth contribution option
• Flexible reimbursement accounts (FSA)
• Vacation, sick and personal time off
• Tuition reimbursement
• TransFirst University (TFU) courses: business communication, computer skills, personal and professional ethics; and training in TransFirst service and products and the payment processing industry
• Employee Recognition Awards
• Annual Health Fair and Craft Fair
• On-site Grab and Go Food Market
COMPANY INFO: TransFirst, one of the nation's leading providers of secure payment processing, provides products and services that can help businesses of every size grow and prosper. We offer solutions tailor-made for merchants, financial institutions, independent sales professionals and referral/reseller partners. With more than 15 years of experience and an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, we make it our mission to help all of our business partners grow and succeed. Here are some company facts:
• Serve over 200,000 merchants, financial institutions and ISO/ISA sales partners
• Annual transaction volume run rate of approximately $36 billion
• Privately owned; equity partner is Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe
• More than 900 employees
• Headquartered in Hauppauge, New York, with additional operations facilities in Dallas, TX; Broomfield, CO; Aurora, CO; Omaha, NE; Overland Park, KS; Franklin, TN; and Cypress, CA.
Transfirst - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Welsh makes wealth. Private equity firm Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe (WCAS) invests in growing health care, information, and business...