Establish a system of documentation, communication and review of internal and external comparative price data, including wins and losses due to price, that will drive appropriate business and pricing decisions in the Thermal Value Stream.
Analyze market dynamics, pricing trends, competitive threats, market opportunities, and operating and sales margins to make recommendations that will facilitate optimal decisions to be made by Value Stream leaders.
- Develop and implement product price strategies including segment strategies from coordination to validation stage for the various markets and channels.
- Acts as a key link in the decision-making process by providing information in an accurate and timely manner. Responsible for identifying and informing Value Stream members on both tactical and strategic business and pricing issues.
- Establish, maintain and analyze price reference documentation.
- Provide regular and ad hoc margin and pricing analysis and reporting for management.
- Perform monthly analysis of existing transactional level data to identify price/margin erosion and assist sales and product management teams in constructing and implementing solutions.
- Take initiative in identifying and resolving issues around pricing and margin.
- Create and update monthly volume and price estimates in database system for assigned segments.
- Assist in the development of the AOP for assigned segments.
- Thorough understanding of business market, channels, competition, products, segments and value propositions in the marketplace.
- Analyze trends and provide recommendations and decisions that support the company strategies.
- Perform other duties as assigned, including ad-hoc analysis on methods to optimize price through market and pricing strategies and provide project support and analysis to business managers.
Required Prior Accomplishments - Experience - Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field preferred along with 1-3 years prior work in a related position.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly proficient level computer skills including Ms Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally.
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
- Strong teamwork sills.
Appleton - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Appleton creates product solutions through its development and use of coating formulations and applications and encapsulation technology....