With over one million policies under administration, se 2 is a Business Process Outsourcing solution firm for the financial services sector which is committed to helping clients successfully navigate the diverse annuity and life insurance market place. se 2 provides a broad array of traditional and alternative service options to lower costs and increase service choices with high quality and innovative service solutions while allowing firms to focus on core sales, distribution, and block management. se 2 seeks a Pricing and Trading System -Manager. This position will work out of our Corporate Office in Topeka, Kansas.
The Pricing and Trading process is a critical, time sensitive service provided as part of our overall insurance BPO services. This position requires the incumbent to use in-depth understanding of the business functions to lead the development and ongoing operations of the Variable Product Administration (VPA) software system used in the Pricing and Trading function. This position also works closely with Pricing and Trading management, VPA management, and se2 implementation program managers. This position has no direct people leadership responsibilities but requires client contact and matrix management skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Learn business processes for Pricing and Trading department by performing duties within the department and participating in on the job training program;
· Develop proficiency in APL language via provided training and on the job development;
· Develop code for VPA system in coordination with VPA management;
· Support VPA system development activities for se2 and other VPA clients in the areas of pricing, trading, performance returns, and reporting;
· Collaborate with our customers and other professionals at all levels;
· Understand our customer’s needs and help design and develop solutions to meet those needs;
· Provide critical thinking on how we can constantly improve our technology, delivery and user experience; and
· Effectively manage time to meet deadlines and provide an unparalleled customer service experience.
· 5-7 years experience in the financial services industry;
· Experience in pricing and trading preferred;
· Bachelor’s degree in business, actuarial sciences, mathematics, computer science, or a related field preferable;
· Effective written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills;
· Strong problem solving, analytical, decision-making, and customer service skills;
· Ability to interact effectively with all levels of associates within the company;
· Strong initiative and ability to work independently;
· Willingness to travel as required; and
· Drive and positive attitude.
Send This Job to a Friend