Callen-Lorde is seeking an experienced, dedicated clinician (MD, DO or NP) to join our team in providing primary care and women’s health services to a panel of diverse patients. Working with a close-knit group of colleagues, the provider maintains a high degree of professional competence and functions as a reliable member of a patient care team.
Callen-Lorde is open Monday through Saturday. The position involves weekly evening and occasional Saturday hours. Salary will depend on experience and will be accompanied by an excellent benefits package, including individual medical, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, generous Paid Time Off, and 403B plan.
Send cover letter and resume including salary requirements to:
- Board Certification in Internal Medicine or Family Practice (MD, DO or NP)
- New York State Certification/Licensure and current New York State Registration (MD, DO or NP)
- Experience in primary care, women’s health care and sexually transmitted infection screening, treatment, and education.
- Demonstrated knowledge of women’s health issues and LGBTQ health related concerns.
- Experience in providing medical care to LGBTQ communities
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred.
- Commitment to community based health care services and the mission of Callen-Lorde
Subject: Primary Care Provider Search
Callen-Lorde Community Health Center
356 West 18th Street, New York, NY 10011
(NO TELEPHONE INQUIRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED)
Callen-Lorde - 14 months ago
Callen-Lorde Community Health Center provides sensitive, quality health care and related services primarily to New York's lesbian, gay,...