The Joint...the chiropractic place is looking for a Primary Chiropractor to work Full Time at a clinic in the North Dallas area.
We are currently looking for a well-qualified chiropractor to work 5 to 6 days a week in our clinics. We are looking for a very passionate, principle based chiropractor that is looking for structured growth, can see a high volume of patients, is driven for success, and is very outgoing. Salary and bonuses as determined by experience. You will report to clinic management.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Provide consultations, exams, and treatment plans for chiropractic maintenance visits.
- Ability to provide high volume of chiropractic adjustments daily
- Primarily utilizing diversified adjustments and drop tables
- Ability to educate patients on benefits of regular chiropractic maintenance
- Enter chiropractic visits notes into electronic notes software
- Ability to manage clinic staff (as necessary)
- Doctor of Chiropractor License for applicable state in good standing or ability to obtain license in appropriate state
- Cheerful, outgoing demeanor
- Able to work weekends/evenings (as required)
- Able to use office equipment; computer, scanner, fax, and phone system
- Maintain the cleanliness of the clinic and organization of workspace
- Dedication to high quality service
- Maintain a professional appearance and appropriate attire
- Enthusiastic approach to customer service
- Able to stand and/or sit for long periods of time
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Malpractice Insurance paid