GLOBALFOUNDRIES Fab 8 is seeking highly skilled and motivated PVD equipment engineers to become part of our state of the art 300mm factory. These individuals will sustain, ramp and transfer technologies from our other sites (Fab 1 in Dresden, Germany or Fab7 in Singapore) as well as our alliance partners in East Fishkill and other customers
- Work directly with the other Matla Equipment engineers, maintenance technicians, and suppliers on PM and CM procedures. This work will result in PM procedures for the Fab8 tools. Set up and maintain FDC, SPC and other systems for the tools.
- Support yield and Continuous Improvement, CIP, activities related to the Thin Films Equipment. Participate in troubleshooting, taskforces as need and help develop solutions that prevent recurrence.
- Continue to improve robust process for high volume manufacturing using statistical tools, DOE techniques, data driven decision making and systematic problem solving skills. Use lean manufacturing and six sigma processes.
- Support startup of new equipment as well as sustain existing PVD tools.
- Equipment selection for Fab 8 as well as Installation and qualification of new tools and process technologies in Malta.
- B.S. Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, Solid State Physics or other relevant engineering physical science discipline is required.
- Minimum of 5 years of Semiconductor equipment engineering experience in Thin Films PVD is required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, energetic and self starter.
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a global matrixed team or environment.
- Outstanding communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate well with all levels of the organization and experience in working with external constituencies.
- Strong organizational skills; demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and able to react to shifting priorities to meet business needs.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and commitments.
- Experience in advanced technology (45nm or below) in 300mm factory
- Experience on AMAT Enduras or Novellus Inovas
GLOBAL FOUNDRIES is the world’s first full-service semiconductor fou ndry with a truly global footprint. Launched in March 2009, the company has quickly achieved scale as the second largest foundry in the world, providing a unique combination of advanced technology and manufacturing to more than 160 customers. With operations in Singapore, Germany and the United States, GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the only foundry that offers t he flexibility and security of manufacturing centers spanning three continents. The company’s three 300mm fabs and five 200mm fabs provide the full range of process technologies from mainstream to the leading edge. This global manufacturing footprint is supported by major facilities for research, development and design enablement located near hubs of semiconductor activity in the United States, Europe and Asia. GLOBALFOUNDRIES is owned by the Advanced Technology Investment Company (ATIC).
For more information on GLOBALFOUNDRIES, visit www.globalfoundries.com
GLOBAL FOUNDRIES is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V).
GLOBALFOUNDRIES - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard