Founded in 2003, YouSendIt was working in the cloud before the term was even coined. At first the service was a simple way to send the large attachments that email couldn’t process, but has since grown to offer full online storage and management capabilities. Today, the company serves 40 million registered users across 193 countries and 98 percent of the Fortune 500. Aside from offering consumers an essential free service, YouSendIt’s renowned reliability, untouched data security and endless innovation make it the go-to solution for businesses, big and small.
YouSendIt is looking for exceptional people to help deliver the next generation of collaboration services and revolutionize the way people work. We like creative, innovative, smart folk who take the initiative and don’t want to hand it back. If that sounds like you and you want to work for a fun and friendly company in an exciting and growing space, find your next great job at YouSendIt.
The former Found team is continuing to build out the Found system and is actively hiring for multiple roles (between Staff and Principal Software Engineer) to round out and grow the team.
Who we are.
- We are a tight-knit team.
- We’re very clear about what we’re building and more importantly why.
- We prioritize “do it right the first time” and best practices that make our life easier.
We care primarily about the qualities you exhibit.
- You have an aggressive curiosity
- Hard problems stimulate your creativity and energize you
- You’re confident about designing new components and writing v1 code
- You think from first principles
Where you’ve been; what you’ve done.
We are not looking for specific experiences. However, you should be familiar with common design patterns with regard to any of the following (though the more, the merrier):
- distributed data structures / graph algorithms
- network programming/architecture
- peer-to-peer systems
- distributed databases
- semantic web
- asynchronous / dataflow programming
- real-time / evented systems
- machine learning
You should have experience in a production software environment where you’ve seen how code breaks or does not scale.
What you’ll be doing.
- Design, implement, and test new components of the Found system.
- We are hiring at all levels of experience with appropriate titling from Staff Software Engineer to Director of Engineering/Architecture.
For more information visit our website at YouSendIt. Inc.
YouSendit is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.