Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. Capgemini provides its clients with insights and capabilities that boost their freedom to achieve superior results through a unique way of working - the Collaborative Business Experience - and through a global delivery model called Rightshore®, which aims to offer the right resources in the right location at competitive cost. Present in 40 countries, Capgemini reported 2011 global revenues of EUR 9.7 billion and employs over 120,000 people worldwide.
As a part of the Technology Services Group, the Principal will be responsible for selling and managing the delivery of large consulting engagements; owning business and account development activities; providing project management leadership; developing capabilities; new business development and contributing to the overall development of the practice. The Principal will analyze business issues and challenges across the engagement and work with the client to resolve issues and identify opportunities. The Principal will have demonstrated ability to lead and motivate large engagements and be able to mentor, develop and coach team members. The Principal will carry specific yearly managed revenue and sales targets.
Capgemini US LLC and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Capgemini is a Drug-Free Workplace employer.
Success is defined differently by different people. As a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing, we should know. The highest performance is won by working from many angles to integrate a diverse range of knowledge and resources; we think about our people in the same way. Here you can grow vertically, horizontally, or even invent a route that no one knew existed. We are a global team, whose expertise and cooperative approach help us realize our clients' milestones and objectives. This is the Capgemini collaborative business experience.
Capgemini is one of the world's largest management and IT consulting firms; with revenues of over $13 billion, more than 121,000 employees and operations in 40 countries.
We are currently seeking a Principal to join our Communications practice in the Seattle region with the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 10 years within management consulting or consulting services in the Telecommunications industry.
- Ability to own and manage multiple books of business.
- Prior experience in delivery across multiple complex projects.
- Business development including lead generation and cold calling into existing or new accounts.
- Demonstrated ability to grow account revenue once engaged at a client.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication, project organization, financial management and leadership skills.
- Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Deep understanding and management of account metrics including P&L, Leverage, Quality, and Performance.
- Able to engage in both onshore and offshore development models.
- Ability to manage a global team and prior experience in the Telecom sector is a plus.
Highly commercial individual, commanding a presence with senior executives both internally and externally with ambition to exceed targets and expectations.
Previous Practice Management/leadership experience within a services organization guiding teams of 25 consultants or greater.
Understanding of trends and current challenges within the Telecommunications industry.
Interact as a peer at senior levels in client companies and comfortable working within complex organizations, able to build empathy, credibility and trust with key customers.
Successful track record in delivering business objectives within large corporate environments where there is rapid change.
- Expertise in any or all of the following: Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing Solutions, Advanced Analytics, Testing, and/or Billing.
Build excellent relationships with key corporate customers and colleagues to develop the reputation and potential of Capgemini's Communications Business Unit.
Previous international experience or having worked for global organizations is preferred.
Willingness to travel up to 100%.
- Bachelors Degree in a related area of study, MBA preferred.
Capgemini - 17 months ago
Capgemini is a French global IT services company, one of the world's largest management consulting, outsourcing and professional services...