Infosys– MFGADT – Principal Consultant Process & Domain - IBM Websphere Process Server
Are you looking for a change? Do you want to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry? Are you ready to join a company whose passion for business transformation and consulting that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and the world? Then you are the one that we are looking for to be part of our growing Consulting and Systems Integration Practice (C&SI), where we have been cited as a “'Leader” in The Forrester Wave: Business Intelligence Services Providers, Q4 2012 report.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
As a Principal Consultant, you will be an expert contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in business process consulting; you will define the problem, propose and create the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Location for this position is Seattle,WA . This position may require 100% travel
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa (H1b or otherwise).
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider one year of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education
- Minimum 11 years of experience required with Object Oriented Programming, Java/J2EE architecture, specifically IBM WebSphere Process Server.
- At least 5 years of experience in creating and developing SOAP, XML, Web Services based Service Oriented Architectures.
- Should have the ability to apply and adapt practices and techniques to a variety of projects and have demonstrated ability to work with different sets of technology platforms and integrate different applications.
- Should be able to conduct a detailed root cause analysis and surface core issues.
- Experience in creating best practices and development of integration pattern using Business Process Management tools and technologies is a plus.
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal, will be essential to allow the candidate to interact with numerous groups, both internal and external, to comprehend what type of integration solution is needed and communicate that effectively to all parties involved.
- Stay current on IBM WPS/EAI development technologies.
- Regularly communicate solutions, expectations, priorities, status and impacts to all level of business and IT management.
- Ability to understand complex software architecture and effectively communicate with team members.
- Flexibility to adjust work to changing business priorities
Infosys is a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We are dedicated to helping organizations; build tomorrow’s enterprise and advance the way the world works. That's why Forbes ranks us 19th among the top 100 most innovative companies. Our employees partner with clients to transform their business - one conversation; one idea; one insight at a time. While we are at it, some things remain unchanged: the unwavering ethics, transparency and respect behind everything we do. We will always be a company powered by intellect and driven by values.
Infosys - 17 months ago