Accurately record monthly revenue, royalty, and transportation costs for assigned properties
Perform royalty payment processing for assigned properties
Prepare reconciliations and variance analysis for property activities
Cooperate with other departments in providing information as required or requested
Confirm and maintain royalty ownership decks with Land Department
Perform required SOX control procedures and maintain related documentation
Document processes and procedures for revenue and royalty accounting
Support Owner Relation inquiries
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting / finance
- 10+ years of revenue accounting experience
- 5+ years of experience with PRA module in SAP
- Strong Oil and Gas experience required
- Strong computer skills – proficient in Excel
Statoil offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package. Statoil is an equal opportunity employer.
- Ability to display a high level of initiative, effort and commitment towards completing assignments efficiently. Demonstrates responsible behavior and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively manage time and prioritize projects in order to meet established deadlines
- Able to work and communicate effectively with all levels of co-workers
- Able to combine creativity, innovation and flexibility with an uncompromising professional standard
- Skilled in developing, utilizing and extending network of internal and external contacts
- Committed to Statoil’s values and high ethical standards.
Our values are to be courageous, open, hands-on and caring. We believe in these qualities, which are essential for building an even stronger Statoil. If you can identify with them, you could be the one to strengthen our team.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process.
Statoil ASA (Statoil), formerly StatoilHydro ASA is an integrated energy company based in Norway with locations in approximately 40 other...