The New Health is a complex and challenging landscape. Quintiles has thrived by constantly reinventing itself, sometimes even reinventing the industry. Our consulting team draws on that experience and decades of analysis to help customers develop products, bring them to market successfully, maneuver through regulatory minefields and even streamline their internal processes. It requires thinking across traditional boundaries in the unique space where insight and execution meet. It requires people who are creative, practical and willing to challenge conventional approaches.
We help to transform drug development and commercialization by linking business strategy, industry expertise and deep data to deliver unique and impactful business insights.
Quintiles occupies a unique space where insight and execution meet. A traditional CRO can't offer this kind of strategic insight; a traditional consulting firm can't draw upon this level of industry experience. Our consultants leverage our unique vantage point, one gleaned from decades of experience in drug and biologic development and commercialization, tens of thousands of data sets and a wealth of therapeutic experts around the globe. We offer you the ability to put ideas into action!
Quintiles Consulting is currently seeking a Senior Consultant / Principal Consultant focused on Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences Strategy to join our team.
Specific responsibilities to the role may include:
Supervise the management of client engagements and serve as primary client contact on projects
Provide strategic consultation regarding client issues and make recommendation on appropriate solutions.
Oversee the development of project research materials including protocols, analysis plans, surveys, discussion guides, and other data collection instruments.
Supervise analysis and interpretation of data
Oversee production of project deliverables including research plans, status reports, interim reports, technical reports, presentations, abstracts, manuscripts, and product dossiers
Present research findings to industry clients and at professional conferences.
Assist in business development efforts to secure work for the business unit
Lead proposal development and writing for business development opportunities
Assist in negotiating contracts
Provide technical expertise and consulting input into proposals.
Assist in the management and development of staff
Maintain proficiency of skills and knowledge and remain current with industry trends based on current literature, application of new technology, attendance at professional meetings, etc.
Sample Engagements Include:
Market assessment, evaluation and forecasting
Product launch & positioning strategy development
Market access strategy development
Pricing and reimbursement strategy development and support
- Masters degree or higher in a health-related field, or MBA. PhD in life sciences (e.g., molecular biology, microbiology, genetics, biomedical engineering) preferred.
- 3 years in life sciences / biopharmaceutical consulting OR 5 years experience in the biopharmaceutical industry. Preference for candidates that have worked broadly across technology types, including pharmaceuticals, biologics, medical devices, and diagnostics. Experience working in a laboratory environment a plus.
- Experience in one or more of the following would be additive: personalized medicine, molecular diagnostics, regenerative and cell therapies medicine, orphan and rare diseases, combination products
- Superior analytical, communication, and presentation skills (sample will be required)
- Has experience and abilities in the following areas: market research, product development, commercialization of drugs, due diligence, research and development, clinical development, business process re-engineering, technical writing, and presentation skills
- Ability to travel to the client site as necessary
Quintiles Transnational - 17 months ago
Quintiles Transnational has plenty to CRO about. One of the world's top contract research organizations (CROs), it...