Principal Engineer - Compilers
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Develop and implement in-house compilers for DSPs, network processors and
CPUs, including front-end, middle-end and backend.
2. Maintain and enhance the current in-house build set of compiler tools;
3. Interact with SoC architects and other teams and provide solutions for compiler
tools perspective for the processor design and applications
4. Perform benchmarking testing and analysis of performance to improve the
compiler and user applications.
5. Lead compiler toolchain tasks (and guide a team at multiple countries/locations)
and perform requirement analsysis, architecture design, prototyping, building
high-quality and high performance compilers.
6. Write technical architecture, design and implementation documents and project
1. Minimal of 7+ years of related experience
2. Thorough understanding of the compilers and related tool chains;
3. Knowledge of computer architecture;
4. Solid programming skills in C and assembly languages;
5. Knowledge of compiler internals and ideally internals of GCC;
6. Execllent teamwork and communication skills
7. PhD in computer science or EE preferred
8. With some level of international travel .
OpenCL Compiler, LLVM, optimization, optimizer, Open64, Backend Compiler ,
Huawei Investment Holding knows the importance of good connections. One of China's leading manufacturers of telecommunications...