As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 2|
4,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
1. Responsible for maintaining the Learning Management System (LMS) and other Web-based applications and databases.
2. Applies programming expertise to the task of analyzing existing code and database structures and correcting programming or data issues that interfere with its operation
3. Analyzes existing code and database structures and correcting programming or data issues that interfere
with its operation. ….
4. Performs detailed security analyses of code, settings and configuration to ensure compliance with DoD and Air Force regulations and policies.
5. Develops new Web pages, functionality, database structures and interfaces to meet new requirements from customers
6. Participates in technical discussions for changes to network, Web, database and server resources.
7. Identifies potential risks, opportunities and solutions to support decision makers.
8. Reviews proposed technical solutions and contributes suggestions and advice based on expertise in Web and database design and programming, as well as DoD Information Assurance policy and practices.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
8-10 years of related software development experience.
8 years of Programming, Information Assurance experience
2. Knowledge of SQL Server, Information Assurance policies and practice.
4. Requires CompTIA Security + Certification
5. Top Secret Security Clearance, with SCI eligibility required
Security Clearance Level
Security Clearance Basis
Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
Security Clearance Polygraph
Job ID Number
Potential for Deployment
General Dynamics - IT - 2 years ago
General Dynamics Corporation (General Dynamics) offers a portfolio of products and services in business aviation; combat vehicles, weapons...