Develops, deploys and maintains web applications and websites.
1. Provides application development and technical support for customer websites.
2. Develops graphics for web pages that support interactive, marketing-focused content..
3. Participates in the technical design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of website enhancements.
4. Plans, schedules and conducts systems tests, monitors test results, and takes appropriate corrective action.
5. Prepare technical user guides.
6. Provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
Masters Degree Perferred
Requires 8-10 years experience.
1. Five (5) years experience using Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Visual Studio 2003/5, Microsoft Visio and Microsoft IIS
2. Five (5) years experience utilizing Microsoft Office Products
3. Must be willing to obtain and retain a government issued clearance
General Dynamics - IT - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard
General Dynamics Corporation (General Dynamics) offers a portfolio of products and services in business aviation; combat vehicles, weapons...