Principal Level- Leadership Position - Partner Opportunity
We are conducting a nationwide search for a Principal to assist in managing our New Jersey operation. Candidate must be able to drive growth in our business through new and existing client management, staff development, and profitability. Project types include large-scale, mixed use, commercial, retail, industrial, institutional, and residential developments.
Partner opportunity with very lucrative compensation package, bonus, and benefits.
- Overall branch management and improvement of current business model
- Business development and client management, increase client revenue
- Financial performance/ maximization of profits
- Quality assurance and loss prevention
- Development and growth of staff as future leaders
- Workload and staff balancing, motivation of teams
- Senior staff supervision, and oversight of key projects
- Maintain presence and leadership in land development service area through involvement in civic, political, professional and business organizations.
- Enhance and expand the Firm's current reputation, drive overall business and profit growth
Bohler Engineering is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
- Dynamic, results-driven leader
- Demonstrated record of achievement in a senior management position
- 15+ years’ experience with 5-7 years in a senior management capacity
- Background in Civil Engineering, Business Management or related field
- Broad knowledge of Land Development, Engineering Consulting, Land Use Approval Process, Commercial Real Estate or related industry preferred
- Excellent organizational and delegation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- PE and New York/New Jersey metropolitan area experience is preferred but not required
Bohler Engineering - 7 months ago