Sabre is a global technology company that touches nearly every aspect of travel. Our innovative software enables more than a billion people around the world to plan, book and experience their travel at a time and price that is right for them. By delivering the technology behind travel, Sabre is working magic behind the scenes every day to make the world a better place, one journey at a time.
Performs business analysis and consulting functions for domestic and/or international clients. Typical projects may include supplier corporate sales strategy and planning, corporate travel procurement and virtual collaboration strategy, and corporate benchmark services. Research and recommendation to client issues. Responsible for business development, client relations and/or management of engagements. Takes a significant role in the management of engagements, having continuing contact with clients, and participation in the development of solutions to client problems. Key contributor working under minimal supervision. Develops proposals and price-out projects. Driver of extension or expansion business. Contributes to creation of proposals for extension work, identifies potential areas for additional consulting work with clients. Resolves highly technical or complex questions and problems. Provides guidance and leadership to less experienced staff for daily activities and assigned projects.
This position also includes data research and analysis to support findings and solutions/recommendations to meet client goals. Data will include financial/performance information, online behavioral metrics, and travel shopping data.
• Consideration of all data sources/resources as potential new opportunities to package consulting expertise
Project management responsibilities include managing own time/deadlines as well as managing access to existing and new data sources, cultivating interaction with internal data experts and external clients, and monitoring overall schedules to meet deliverable expectations. Individual will be expected to “find the story in the numbers” and be able to represent/defend that story in both presentations and written reports to meet customer engagement expectations
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. Master's degree preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 8 years’ experience preferred.
Strong airline, Hotel, OBT or similar industry experience required.
- Has an in-depth understanding of many applications, or specialized knowledge of one or two areas of expertise.
- May be a team player, team lead or project manager.
- Highly proficient in computer software skills Access, SQL and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal. Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Recognized as subject-matter and/or technical expert by internal and external peers.
- Knowledge resource on multiple projects/initiatives across the company for a variety of internal/external customers. Serves in a variety of roles such as team/customer advisor or project manager.
- Operates with broad latitude for unreviewed actions and decisions.
- Decisions have significant impact on project team, business or operating unit, budget, department and/or client.
THE SABRE HOLDINGS PORTFOLIO OF COMPANIES includes Travelocity, Sabre Travel Network, Sabre Airline Solutions and Sabre Hospitality Solutions. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, Sabre Holdings has approximately 10,000 employees in 60 countries. Our people take initiative, are resourceful and innovative, and are passionate about what they do. In return for their hard work and dedication, Sabre Holdings provides our employees with countless learning and growth opportunities, a healthy work-life balance and a fun, yet productive, work environment.
What happens when you combine technology with travel? Sabre!
Did you know that Sabre’s cutting-edge technology is used by more...