Location: United States - VA - Arlington
About the Role
SuccessFactors is seeking a Principal Professional Services Consultant- Learning for our Commercial Professional Services Practice. Works directly with customers to assist them in the implementation of SuccessFactors’ Learning Management software. This position requires as much as 50% travel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Principal Professional Services Consultant you will provide consulting support for various applications used within the SuccessFactors Talent Management suite. The specific job responsibilities include the following.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Prepare for and lead requirements gathering sessions with the customer business team to define how a customer will use and configure the software.
- Review best practices and provide business process consulting support to customers.
- Facilitate technical requirements gathering sessions with customer business and technical liaisons to define customizations, interfaces and data conversion requirements.
- Document configuration, business, and technical requirements related to a customer’s implementation.
- Lead customers through the configuration of the Talent Management software and subsequently facilitate the user acceptance testing session to validate the configuration.
- Create test cases from business and technical requirements.
- Support customer team throughout the go live process.
- Function as a subject matter expert on multiple modules within the Talent Management suite.
- Serve as a Project Manager for small to mid sized projects.
- Minimum 3 years application software implementation experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in a consulting environment, preferably serving in a Functional Lead role.
- Mandatory strong facilitation skills, working with groups of 10 or more people (requirements gathering, JAD, RAD, etc).
- Demonstrated aptitude for software and business process analysis
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in requirements gathering and development
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to serve as an intermediary between technical developers and end users.
- Expert analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to define problems, collect data, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to deal with complex customer service issues, using diplomacy, professionalism, and tact.
- Ability to create positive and professional business relationships with internal and external clients.
- Knowledge of the full software development life cycle.
- Familiarity with relational database design and SQL
- Demonstrated experience with Word, Visio, Excel and MS project
- B.A./B.S. Required
- Ability to pass US Government background investigation
SuccessFactors, an SAP Company, is the leading provider of cloud-based Business Execution Software and delivers business alignment, team execution, recruiting execution, people performance, and learning management solutions to organizations of all sizes across more than 60 industries. We offer the most powerful software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions on the market. As we like to say… our cloud strategy is BadAss SaaS. Period. As an SAP company, the possibilities for growth, innovation, and impact are endless!
Our primary focus is always on the win. When our customers win, we win. We deliver innovative solutions, content and analytics, process expertise, and best-practice insights to our broad and diverse customer base. Today, we have more than 3,500 customers and 15 million subscription seats in more than 168 countries using our solutions in 35 languages.
Are you ready? You’re in for an exciting ride. SuccessFactors is known for its innovation, extraordinary leadership, and high-energy culture. Our talent around the world is all passionately focused on revolutionizing the future of work, and we hire high-performing people that want to make a difference.
Our commitment to our employees is to provide opportunity for personal and professional growth, recognition for real impact, and meaningful rewards for delivering amazing results! Employees truly are the heart of our success!
We expect all our talent to be leaders – no matter your role. We challenge ourselves and each other to swing big and take risks every day. We move fast, but we care about how we work with each other. It’s one of our core values – “No Jerks!”
Connect with us! Learn more about the culture at SuccessFactors, an SAP Company, see pics of our global offices, talk to recruiters, and see real-time job openings:
Linkedin: Search "SuccessFactors Careers"
Match yourself and your network on Facebook and Linkedin to open jobs at SuccessFactors using our new SocialMatcher tool: http://jobs.successfactors.com/social-matcher/
Do you know someone that might be interested? We pay for external referrals! Refer them to firstname.lastname@example.org, including a resume and contact info, and you can make $1,000!
Requisition ID: 21278