As a n ETL Developer within Trexin you will have the ability to work directly with clien t teams in a collaborative environment to provide value added input, deliver projects built around identified and strategic issues , and ensure the delivery of high levels of client satisfaction.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Skills & Requirements:
- Partner with the customers, business analysts, and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions.
- Make recommendations toward the development of new code or the re-use of existing code.
- Responsibilities may include participation in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation and buy versus build recommendations.
- Engage contact leads, develop networks and assist Trexin in developing business proposals.
- Remain current on competitive trends in the industry to anticipate and identify new business challenges and issues at assigned clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 5 years or programming/systems analysis experience with solid understanding of development, quality assurance and integration methodologies.
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may direct the work of other staff members.
- Strong DataStage 8.5/8.1.
- Strong Data Warehousing understanding
- Data Analysis
- Interim to advanced skills in Java and XML
Monster - 13 months ago