Job Profile Hatch Mott MacDonald (HMM), a North American firm provides the advantage of a full-service engineering firm with a wide variety of career paths to choose from. Being a part of the HMM Team provides the opportunity to work with dedicated professionals on a broad range of exciting projects. HMM, an equal opportunity employer, offers competitive benefits and is committed to developing the career of each employee.
As a result of our successful project awards, our Pipelines group is rapidly expanding. Therefore, HMM is seeking qualified staff to join our team.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 10-15 years' experience in one or more of the following project types: natural gas pipeline, facilities, liquids, transmission, gathering, midstream and treatment.
- Strong project management, leadership, interpersonal, communication, documentation, and technical skills are required.
- P.E. license preferred, but not mandatory, dependent on related qualifications.
- Possess sound judgment; highly developed management, organizational, interpersonal, presentation/training, oral and written communication skills; excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and work with multi-disciplinary teams, deal with complex issues, and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to prepare and interpret complex reports, recognize problems, and define and evaluate solutions.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Project management and coordination.
- Client interaction.
- Project controls and planning for combinations of the following project types: natural gas pipeline, facilities, liquids, transmission, gathering, midstream and treatment.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package and are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hatch Mott MacDonald - 17 months ago
Hatch Mott MacDonald builds North America's underlying framework. The engineering firm, which is a subsidiary of Mott MacDonald, offers...