Job Description:Position overview:|
This individual is responsible for leading the effort
for the design and development on major software
projects. The person in this position acts as a lead
technical resource for the department as well as various
projects, and may be required to manage other software
engineers to achieve project goals.
JOB / DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
for managing engineers in some areas of a design.
- Lead technical resource for a team. May be responsible
policies, and that software activities are appropriate
- Responsible for architectural design.
- Ensure that projects are in compliance with Company
for the design and maintenance of medical products.
- Write and maintain specifications, as well as design
components and systems.
- Responsible for overall technical content of team’s
development. Additionally, mentor new employees on
- Coach employees on technical and interpersonal
- Participate in product design reviews.
Knowledge / Education
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or equivalent job
Skills / Competencies
- Demonstrated proficiency in software design concepts
communications a plus.
- Strong programming skills in C and Assembly. RF
implementing, and maintaining major sections of a
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to independently be responsibility for designing,
implement major sections of a design.
- Able to lead the activities of other engineers to
- Effective verbal and written communication skills;
- Able to communicate at multiple levels of an
documentation related to job.
- Strong software engineering development skills
- Familiar with reading electrical schematics or other
Division/Department : Insulet Corporation
- Able to organize and judge multiple priorities;
- Able to generate and maintain accurate records.