Zillow recently acquired Mortech to drive growth of the Mortgage Marketplace . We're looking for an experienced, highly motivated, senior level Java Developer to join our expanding development team.
Over the past 10 years, Mortech has been a leader in building innovative SAAS products for the Mortgage industry.
Working within an Agile environment, using technologies such as Linux, Java, Apache Tomcat, Mysql and JQuery, Mortech provides developers an opportunity to work within an exciting, high-tech, team oriented environment.
· Write beautiful code that scales
· Collaborate on code architecture and design
· Participate in defining functional requirements
· Help mentor junior engineers
· BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering required
· At least seven years of professional experience writing Java
· Prior experience mentoring junior engineers and providing technical leadership
· Experience driving complex product development initiatives from concept through release
· Strong communication skills (ability to clearly explain features and architectures)
· Basic SQL schema and query skills
· Excitement for teamwork
· Passion for learning and rapid iteration
Zillow/Mortech’s flagship product, Marksman, is the original mortgage product and pricing engine and lead management cloud-based software provider. Marksman has best execution pricing, rate notification, rich CRM tools, custom rate sheets, loan product eligibility & guideline services to mortgage bankers and lenders. With Marksman’s web based software users can price loans, trigger marketing email campaigns, setup RateTracker alerts and determine a prospect’s eligibility in one simple system on any internet enabled computer. Mortech serves more than 10,000 users including mortgage bankers, loan officers, mortgage origination companies, mortgage brokers, community banks, credit unions and other mortgage companies nationwide.
Zillow.com - 17 months ago