As a Principal Software Engineer with Foliage, you will be a hands-on team lead and mentor for collaborative and dedicated teams developing software for integration and deployment. You will work with a group of talented developers on all phases of software development including: requirements definition, hands-on design, architecture, development, testing, and integration.
- Broad experience developing enterprise software products, embedded products or control systems
- 10+ years of direct experience in software design and product development.
- Expertise with Java and Java EE or J2EE.
- Proficient in C++ or C#
- Proven experience with web services development: Tomcat, JBoss and SOAP
- Experience defining and following formal software development processes
- Strong written and verbal and interpersonal skills
- Excellent client facing skills; the ability to work effectively with customers to define software solutions
- Awesome team collaboration
- The ability to have fun while you’re working but an understanding of when it is time to get serious
Rock Stars have all that and…
Fluency with Agile methods
Experience with Oracle, SQL, Spring and Hibernate.
Experience working with remote teams
BS in computer science or a scientific/engineering discipline
Local candidates only
Indeed - 21 months ago
Foliage partners with clients to develop life and mission-critical hardware and software products, and helps clients get products to market...