As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 21,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
The NCE Active IT Program was established to provide the infrastructure services required to build out and maintain the NCE facilities. Migration Engineering expertise is required to support onsite activities.
- Performs configuration of existing and target AD and Exchange environments
- Develops technical requirements of migration effort
- Develops process requirements for migration effort
- Designs migration test and production server environments
- Implements and configures migration environments in test and production
- Performs appropriate testing to ensure a smooth and functional migration process
- Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis
- Writes script collateral to support migration effort, as required
- Develops documentation on migration process
- Identifies, analyzes, and resolves issues with migration process
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced systems engineers and may have supervisory responsibilities
- May serve as liaison with clients, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned
- Participates in special projects as required
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
8-10 years of related systems engineering experience.
A broad range of experience and skill sets that include but are not limited to:
- Extensive experience with Active Directory
- Extensive experience with Excange 2007/2010
- Strong ability to troubleshoot issues with directory services and messaging
- Strong understanding of Active Directory, Exchange, Windows Server 2008, and VMware ESXi virtualization
- Knowledge of PowerShell, VBScript, and Command Shell batch scripting
- Understanding of metadirectory terms and concepts
- Strong knowledge of systems engineering principles, methods, and techniques
- Vendor certification(s) a plus
Current TS/SCI security clearance required.
Security Clearance Level
Security Clearance Basis
Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
Security Clearance Polygraph
Job ID Number
Potential for Deployment
General Dynamics - IT - 9 months ago
General Dynamics Corporation (General Dynamics) offers a portfolio of products and services in business aviation; combat vehicles, weapons...