This position will provide expert representation of EP technologies and capabilities and provide EaglePicher customers with up-front assistance and quality responses while promoting EP in industry as the technology leader. In addition to understanding the feasibility and business aspects of an opportunity, they must also understand the impact on current resources, demand and allocation. This person will help develop tools to determine the resource types and availability as well as impact on current projects.
Ongoing Responsibilities include:
• Provide customers with training and onsite assistance
• Assist in the proposal preparation process
• Perform cost and feasibility assessment of business opportunities.
• Attend technical conferences and make technical presentations
• Will keep abreast of new technology through review of Scientific Journals and technical magazines
• Will develop strong ties with academia
• Provide view of industry’s technical direction and future needs
• Generate / maintain technology roadmap
• Provide guidance and direction on developing prototype equipment
• Minimum of a BS in a technical discipline, higher level degrees considered in lieu of experience
• Minimum ten years work experience in related role in a battery or power system development environment
• Significant Engineering Program Management and P&L responsibilities for Technology Development projects will be considered in lieu of an advanced technical degree
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
• Experience with battery design and battery management systems highly desirable
• Organizational skills including detailed documentation of test results required
• Excellent oral/written communication skills required
• U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
About EaglePicher Technologies, LLC
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC, an OM Group company, is a leading producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense, aerospace, medical, commercial, grid energy storage, oil, and gas industries. The company provides the most experience and broadest capability in battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver zinc, nickel hydrogen, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl chloride, lithium manganese dioxide, lithium sulfur dioxide, and reserve lithium oxyhalide. EaglePicher also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions. EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, Mo., and is ISO9001:2008 and AS9100C certified. For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
EaglePicher offers competitive compensation and a generous benefit package that includes medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, holidays, vacation, tuition reimbursement, and scholarship program.
EPT features a 9/80 work schedule where professionals work 9-hour days with every other Friday off throughout the year.
EaglePicher is proud to be an EEO/AA employer (male, female, disabled and veteran applicants). We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
About OM Group
OM Group is a technology-based industrial growth company serving attractive global markets, including automotive systems, electronic devices, aerospace, industrial and renewable energy. Its business platforms use innovative technologies and expertise to address customers' complex applications and demanding requirements. For more information, visit the Company's website at www.omgi.com.
EaglePicher Holdings, Inc. is a manufacturer of advanced technology and industrial products that are used in the automotive, defense,...