J.P. Morgan Private Bank
Endowments and Foundations Group Marketer
JP Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. We serve millions of U.S. consumers and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients. We are a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity.
The Private Bank at J.P. Morgan, which includes both the Ultra High Net Worth and High Net Worth businesses, offers individuals, families, and endowments and foundations comprehensive solutions that integrate sophisticated investment management, capital markets, trust and banking capabilities. We have more than 1,800 client advisors in 120 offices in 11 countries and 25 states.
J.P. Morgan advises and manages assets for 20% of the top 25 U.S. endowments and 40% of the top 50 U.S. foundations. In the Private Bank, the Endowments and Foundations Group focuses on client acquisition, discretionary investing across JPM and third party managers, risk management, and consultative analytics for private E&Fs focused on the Outsourced CIO model.
are responsible for acquiring and developing relationships with E&F prospects with comprehensive service needs. After acquisition, client coverage is led by a local Private Banker and an EFG investor who brings expertise and solutions focused on investment management.
The Marketer's primary role is new business development, and he/she will lead new client acquisition through a broad knowledge of J.P. Morgan's robust platform and EFG's capabilities. The Marketer will develop strategies to attract new clients and generate databases of potential new clients. The Marketer will leverage and coordinate specialists (EFG Investor, local Banker, credit, deposits, and investment solutions teams) to provide interdisciplinary expertise for our most complex clients.
- 10 to 15+ years experience, preferably working with E&F clients and/or investment management
- Ability to develop new business through superior marketing skills
- Driven and ambitious with proven sales success including: prospecting, profiling, overcoming objections, negotiation, team selling approach, closing the sale and asking for referrals
- Connections within E&F core client space and professional centers of influence
- Experience working with sophisticated investment committees and board members in E&F space
- Strong relationship management and team building skills; views team concept as critical to model
- Self-starter, extremely organized and detailed-oriented with strong commitment to accuracy
- Absolute discretion when dealing with confidential matters
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Exceptional follow-up and follow-through skills
- General comfort level with Microsoft Office Suite, Internet/Intranet usage and ability to learn proprietary software.
- Ten plus years experience in Private Banking, institutional sales, or related fields within financial services
- Bachelors degree required; MBA, JD or CFA preferred
US-TX-Dallas-Downtown Dallas / 01532
Asset & Wealth Management
JPMorgan Chase - 19 months ago
At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for our...