Work independently in partnership with store and Head of Client Services to generate new business providing an exceptional shopping experience in-store and when required off-site. Ensure our high value clients receive a luxury personalised service in line with the Client Service strategy .
- Ability to cultivate very important clients (VICs) in the store and offsite as needed providing a luxury experience demonstrating expertise in wardrobing and styling for all occasions
- Communicate with the client through digital, mail outs, customer correspondence and telephone calls following company standards
- Through networking, events, and exceptional service expand current client book of high value clients across all groupings by utilizing luxury hotels and other relevant associations to bring footfall to the store
- Increase VIC business by booking appointments and serving the client as a personal shopper of the Brand
- Present business plans to assist the Head of Client Services to roll-out a consistent approach to high value client development within their store and locally
- Manage VIC budget for store/area, create/execute business plans to roll out new ideas and drive results Develop the sale by selecting an appropriate range of options for the customer, providing good product knowledge, overcoming objections and offering appropriate additional items (link selling)
- Establish a strong partnership with the General Manager of the store and become an integral member of the team, developing higher standards of service in the store and VIC presence
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working with very important clients, as a personal shopper and or in the area of stylist/wardrobing
- Ability to work with clients in store but also other preferred client venues such as hotels, offices or their homes. Timeframe may include weekends, public holidays and out of normal store operating hours
- Established client book
- Extensive luxury retail experience and understanding of high value clients
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining calm demeanour
- Experience using Social Media preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills, patient, discreet and able to demonstrate confidence in front of colleagues and when necessary, at events
From the moment that you join our team we aspire to make your employment experience a memorable and engaging one. Our people are passionate and proud of Burberry and our product; this energy, attitude and spirit define us. If you are energetic, hardworking and thrive in a collaborative and fast paced environment then please apply with a CV and covering letter, stating your salary details and notice period.
Burberry - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Burberry is mad for plaid. The 156-year-old company has long been associated with its gabardine-checked fabric, invented by founder Thomas...