The Client Services Assistant will assist in the development of the relationships with Burberry’s VIC’s (Very Important Clients) by providing an exceptional shopping experience in store and when required off-site and ensuring all VIC’s receive a luxury personalised service in line with the Client Service strategy.
Responsibilities will include:
- Give the highest standard of “The Burberry Experience” at all times and act as a role model for Sales consultants within the store.
- Ensure that personal presentation is in line with the brand image and company dress code act as an Iconic Ambassador of the Burberry Brand.
- Assist the Client Services Consultant to roll-out a consistent approach to client development within their store and locally.
- Help to expand and administer the current client “book“ of VIC’s across all groupings.
- Support the relationships of local businesses, concierges of luxury hotels and other relevant associations to drive footfall to the store.
- In conjunction with the Client Services Consultant, communicate with the clients through digital, mail outs, customer correspondence and telephone calls in line with the Client Services Strategy.
- Develop the sale by selecting an appropriate range of options for the customer, providing good product knowledge, overcoming objections and offering appropriate additional items (link selling).
- Keep accurate records of all VIC sales.
- Assist with the management of client complaints effectively and escalate as necessary to the Client Services Consultant.
- Become knowledgeable about other luxury brands on product and service and proactively research competitors.
- Consistently support to achieve individual sales targets for the Client Services team and be aware of store sales targets.
- Ensure all Burberry processes and procedures are followed.
- Help maintain the highest standards of housekeeping and retail standards within the store.
- Be available to attend external events to network on behalf of Burberry when required.
- Be available to work with VIC’s when required which may include weekends, public holidays and out of normal store operating hours.
- Work well with the General Manager of the store, create partnerships within the store and become an integral member of the team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Passion for luxury retail and understanding of VIC clients
- Good knowledge of the local market and client service expectations
- Ability to grow clients relationships to develop future revenue
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and multi-task
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good time management skills to ensure clients requirements are met with in deadlines provided
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining calm demeanour
- Excellent product knowledge across all ranges globally
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of SAP is desirable
- Ability to work with clients in store but also other preferred client venues such as hotels, offices or their homes
From the moment that you join our team we aspire to make your employment experience a memorable and engaging one. Our people are passionate and proud of Burberry and our product; this energy, attitude and spirit define us. If you are energetic, hardworking and thrive in a collaborative and fast paced environment then please apply with a CV and covering letter, stating your salary details and notice period.
Burberry is mad for plaid. The 156-year-old company has long been associated with its gabardine-checked fabric, invented by founder Thomas...