· Perform daily accounting functions for the Fund including:
o Preparing journal entries
o Reconciling cash
o Analyzing General Ledger accounts
o Limited Partner Requests
· Assist in all aspects of preparing quarterly and audited annual reports.
· Liaise with banks and investors.
· Assist in distributions and drawdown processes.
· Handle ad hoc projects as requested.
· B.S or B.A. degree in Accounting
· 0-2 years of related experience in a public or private firm.
· Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple projects.
· Proficiency in Excel
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
Blackstone - 19 months ago
Throw a rock and you're bound to hit a Blackstone investment. The Blackstone Group is one of the largest private equity firms and...