Job Title: Manager , Account Services
Department: Sales, Private Label
Reports To: National Sales Director
FLSA Status: Exempt
The Account Services Manager is responsible for managing the Private Label Project Manager(s) and Account Services functions for all Private Label customer accounts. Emphasis is to be placed on developing and providing market-leading customer service. The Manager, Account Services team is responsible for handling all communications on behalf of the customer between Levlad’s internal departments, acting as a voice of the customer and insuring that customers’ needs are understood and met, while supporting key internal processes and objectives. This position assists the National Sales Director and the Sales Manager – Private Label in all aspects of customer service and acts as liaison between Sales, Project Management, R&D, Supply Chain, Production and the Customer(s).
Customer Service Responsibilities:
Other Responsibilities include:
- Manage the day-to-day Customer Service organization in regard to Order Management, Communication of Customer Needs and Issues, required Customer Reporting, and Internal Reporting required to keep Management apprised of key business indicators and issues.
- Communicate all matters in a timely manner to external and internal customers.
- Provide leadership and participation on key organizational Process Improvement initiatives as appropriate and required.
- Cross-train department members to insure coverage of all daily customer support functions under all circumstances.
- Focus in Account Services involves a number of coordinative and reporting responsibilities, across multiple disciplines with the business.
Reporting business metrics and information to up-line management on a scheduled basis. Maintaining customer price lists. Follows orders from entry to shipping. Works with the Quality Department for release of orders after micro hold. Closely works with the project manager on new products including any communication with the Product Development Lab. Weekly phone and sometimes in person meetings with customer(s). Set-up Bill of Materials/Work Order instructions.
Responsible for the direct supervision, training and development of Account Service Coordinators and Project Managers.
Bachelor’s degree required Highly effective written and verbal communication Analytical and problem-solving capabilities. Must have at least two (2) years prior direct supervisory or managerial experience, preferably in a fast-paced, medium to large consumer products manufacturing organization Effective people skills. At least 3 years of experience in customer order management. Highly detail-oriented. Problem-solving and leadership skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks and to prioritize according to key business needs Computer skills: Advanced knowledge of MicroSoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint, Oracle Experience.
Monster - 20 months ago