High School Diploma or GED Certification. College degree preferred.
Prior selling experience preferred.
Must have own vehilce, valid drivers license, safe driving record, and current insurance coverage.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Customer service and telephone skills with the ability to maintain a calm composure and negotiate with customers and employees.
Basic computer skills including familiarity with MS Office (Word, Excel).
Ability to set priorities, coordinate multiple projects simultaneously and be attentive to details.
Strong internal and external customer orientation.
Able to lift, load, unload, and move products weighing uo to 165 lbs as well as hand merchandising materials.
Ability to work flexible hours.
- Contact via telephone low volume, non-draught accounts on weekly basis. Sell-in new products and coordinate Point of Sale (POS) placements.
- Maintain retail call frequency, maintain information in Mobility Unit, and monitor quality control standards (product freshness, FPL) as required.
- Respond, investigate and resolve retailer questions/issues.
- Maintain account receivables in assigned accounts (where applicable).
- Perform all necessary administrative duties relevant to position (e.g. tracking reports and customer maintenance).
- Communicate with Delivery and Sales Department personnel to coordinate servicing the account.
Based in St. Louis, Anheuser-Busch is the leading American brewer, holding a 47.6 percent share of U.S. beer sales to retailers. The...