CAMP is the leading independent provider of aviation management products and services with a proven track record for 40 years. CAMP is committed to providing the highest quality products and services to the business aviation community around the globe.
We are currently seeking an Aircraft Mechanic - Procedural Data Analyst to work in our Corporate Headquarters, Technical Publications Team located in Ronkonkoma, NY. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing the required documentation for new and existing aircraft maintenance programs through the review of all source documents and direct contact with manufacturer representative, along with CAMP information services personnel.
- Assemble/review/ensure all assigned aircraft, engine(s) and appliance manufacturer publication revisions are implemented accurately and completely into CAMP maintenance programs per aircraft model revision standards.
- Coordinate timely revision implementation and aircraft template audits
with Customer Support personnel.
- Download/research/route Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins, Service Letters from applicable websites.
- Perform quality review of previously implemented revisions and maintenance programs for accuracy and completeness.
- College degree, A&P FAA license or two (2) to three (3) years experience directly related to aircraft maintenance or aircraft record keeping with a working knowledge of ATA specifications or equivalent combination.
- Must possess excellent communications skills (both written and verbal).
- Must be computer proficient (i.e. Word, Excel, Adobe, Access).
CAMP offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD, 401k with match, and educational assistance.
Qualified candidates should submit cover letter/resume, along with salary history/requirements via our website: www.campsystems.com
Click on the Company link at the top of the page and then employment.
CAMP is an Equal Opportunity Employ
CAMP Systems International - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard