SABIC Americas, Inc.
Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC), is a global petrochemical and industrial manufacturer supplying high-quality chemicals and industrial products fundamental to the quality of life in communities around the world. SABIC Americas, Inc., (SAI) is an affiliate of SABIC with headquarters in Houston, TX.
To help evaluate a portfolio of both existing and emerging technologies in support of internal R&D projects, M&A and licensing activities. In addition, we are also seeking engineers with broad manufacturing support experience to troubleshoot chemical manufacturing plants, provide startup support and improve efficiency of existing operations.
• A record of evaluating competitive technologies using process synthesis tools such as ASPEN. Conceptualizing or developing optimal flow sheets for emerging technologies are very highly desired
• Comparative process economics evaluation skills are essential for this position.
• The successful candidate should have a minimum of 15 years of process development or conceptual process design engineering experience in the Chemical Process Industry either in commodity chemicals, fine chemicals or polymers.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
• The candidate should be a good mentor, inspire teamwork and cooperation, and be well organized.
• Comfortable and experienced in dealing with outside engineering companies.
• Occasional international travel will be required.
• Advanced degree in Chemical Engineering is preferred, but is not a requirement.
SABIC Innovative Plastics - 17 months ago