Engages with business partners to analyze, implement, and update processes by utilizing sound process improvement models and techniques. Manages design or redesign of processes or projects using six sigma methodologies. Integrates best practices with process design to ensure continuous process improvement. Builds action plans and drives execution. Applies business redesign concepts, practices and DFSS tools. May manage teams to achieve process or project objectives. Processes are within a product or service delivery within a single business unit or department and are typically directed toward improving a single business, product, or function. May be Green Belt or Black Belt certified.
- Drive Business Requirements Document creation, Current/Target Environment Assessment
- Ability to plan, facilitate and drive results in meetings and work sessions with multiple business partners
- Ability to work independently with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage simultaneous priorities
- Must be flexible and enjoy taking on new challenges in order to drive for problem resolution.
- Ability to leverage and collaborate with key partners (Technology, LOB Partners, External Partners, etc..) to ensure successful process and technical improvements.
- Strong communication skills: written, verbal, presentation.
Bachelor degree or Equivalent preferred.
Individual usually has 5 - 7 years experience.
Green Belt certified
Bank of America - 13 months ago
Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries thr...