How To Apply
Process Efficiency Lead – Financial Services
jcpenney Shared Services Center has an exciting opening for an innovative leader that will evaluate processes through LEAN techniques in order to create efficiencies for multiple areas of the business. This analytical person will take the lead on evaluating current processes and increasing efficiencies within assigned groups.
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
jcpenney is transforming itself to become “America’s Favorite Store” – please contact me at email@example.com
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field – LEAN coursework/knowledge preferred.
- Working knowledge of analytical/query tools (including but not limited to MS Excel and MS Access).
- Fundamental knowledge of accounting with an understanding of debits, credits, financial statements, etc.
- Business understanding of LEAN six sigma methodologies – implementation experience preferred.
- Ability to comprehend entire processes (including upstream and downstream impacts). Understand processes at a high and detailed level. Recommend and implement improvements.
- Familiarity with management reporting (general reporting and in process improvement reporting).
J. C. Penney - 19 months ago