Rock Springs is located in scenic Wyoming with a wide variety of landscapes from high desert plains to colorful canyons and majestic mountains. The largest city in Sweetwater County, Rock Springs is located in an energy-rich region where natural resources around the area are the driving force behind the city’s economy. Miles of high desert adventure offer excellent recreation opportunities, affordable housing and a variety of cultural activities to choose from.
• Optimizes plant processes to maximize operating efficiencies & production.
• Diagnoses and proposes solutions for plant operating problems, including process bottlenecks and unplanned downtime.
• Effectively work & communicate with people from all plant areas (safety, environmental, operations and maintenance) to obtain input on projects and solutions for process problems.
• Prepares cost estimates, economic analyses & justification for projects and capital project funding requests. Prepares operating procedures for new projects and assists project engineers in project construction, training and commissioning.
• Develops plant improvements using laboratory methods and pilot plant studies.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering
• Five to ten years of experience chemical or mineral processing industry.
• Two to five years experience in managing projects up to $2 Million.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Salary: PG 42 – 46
J.R. Simplot Company - 2 years ago