Support plant by interfacing with plant manufacturing, engineering, and
other internal and external organizations. Ensure product and quality
systems integrity. Implement new products and processes, and resolve
product performance issues. Drive and improve machine performance through troubleshooting and collaboration with engineering and maintenance department.
Ideal position for recent college graduate or experienced engineer with a manufacturing background who is hands on, process oriented, and an analytical thinker. Experience with rubber, plastic, polymer, or paint compounding a plus. Must have a four-year degree in an engineering/technical discipline. Chemical engineering degree is preferred. Must be extremely organized and able to work with shifting priorities in a heavy manufacturing environment.
- Listening skills, conducting effective meeting skills, coaching and skills.
- Analytical skills
- Ability to manage and influence others.
- Statistical tracking methods
- Knowledge of tire manufacturing process preferred
- Statistical design
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering discipline
- Understand tire design
- Masters Degree preferred
Goodyear Tire & Rubber - 2 years ago