We are currently seeking a Process Engineer with experience in the design of process facilities, including Mid-Stream natural gas gathering and processing facilities, water treatment equipment, power production, and biogas processes, to work in our Denver, CO office.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop process system design including HYSYS simulation
- P&ID preparation
- Equipment sizing and selection
- Equipment database applications
- Specification and data sheet preparation, code/ standard review, and vendor drawing review
Experience with key duties and responsibilities described above are a requirement.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- 8-15 years experience with a company providing services in one or more of the industries listed above, or an engineering design firm doing business in the one or more of these business sectors
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of API and ASME code, relevant field experience and a Professional Engineering license are pluses
We look forward to receiving your application!
Harris Group is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and excellent benefits. All your information will be kept confidential and according to EEO guidelines.