Experienced process engineer to provide swing shift support of processes in a GaAs semiconductor fabrication line. This position will have scheduled work hours from 6pm-6am on a compressed work week (CWW) schedule.
Key Job Responsibilities:
1) Swing-shift sustaining of wet clean techniques for GaAs product lines, with additional projects for development and qualification of new processes.
2) Sustaining engineering including troubleshooting problems, managing yield enhancement programs, managing cost and cycle time improvements, characterizing and releasing process improvements.
1)Semiconductor device processing background with experience in semiconductor wet clean processing.
2) Experience in chemical cleaning/etching of wafers with GaAs experience a strong plus.
3) Good teaming, communication, cross functional problem solving, and statistical skills.
4) Proficiency expected in design of experiments, statistical process control, and database query tools
(Oracle, Spotfire, Access, etc).
5) A background of III-V processing and understanding of III-V device physics is preferred.
6) Knowledge of fab metrology equipment, failure analysis techniques and process control techniques is required.
7) Applicant will be a self-starter that is capable of integrating diverse process and characterization data in root cause investigation of yield issues.
8) Project management skills are a plus.
9) Job function requires support of a manufacturing facility operating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Position will demand large amounts of time working with chemicals and solvents in a cleanroom environment.
Some lifting and standing will be required.
10) EDUCATION requirement:
BS, MS or PhD in Materials, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemistry, Physics or related field
11) Experience level: > 5 years experience in semiconductor fabrication.
We’re on the Verge of Something Big. And You Can Be a Part of It!
Join TriQuint in the quest to transform how the world communicates. Our RF technology is vital to taking mobile devices and networks infrastructure content to exciting new levels. We believe that innovation and great ideas come from all areas of the company. So, whether you work in manufacturing, administration or engineering, your role at TriQuint has a significant impact on this communications revolution. Our company is global, diverse and passionate about making a difference. We’ve earned recognition as one of the “Top Ten Most Admired Technology Companies in Oregon,” and Forbes.com’s “Most Trustworthy Companies.” Take a look around to see what we have to offer. Apply today. We’re eager to make you a part of it.
TriQuint Semiconductor fills it up with GaAs. TriQuint uses specialized materials -- such as gallium arsenide (GaAs), gallium nitride, and...