Talascend is seeking a Process Engineering Manager/Senior Process Engineer for a direct hire opportunity in Odessa, TX
- Plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget.
- Define the project’s process objectives throughout its life cycle.
- Mentor process engineering team and provide performance feedback and coaching
- Direct and manage project scope development from beginning to end
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management
- Direct the design deliverables such as PFDs, P&IDs, process simulations, engineering calculations and datasheets from the process engineering teams.
- Use excellent communication skills in coordinating team members and in reporting to client and senior management staff
- Possess well established personal time management practices and teach them to process group members
- Responsible for providing requesting appropriate allocations of process engineering staff to support work level demands in keeping with budgetary constraints.
- Monitors status of projects and pursues corrective action, as required in terms of schedules, budgets, priorities, staffing, and work quality.
sologig - 23 months ago