Job Description:The Company:|
Founded in 1969, Flextronics International Limited has
grown into a $30 billion business and become one of the
world’s leading Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS)
providers that offers complete design, engineering, and
manufacturing services to aerospace, automotive,
computing, consumer digital, industrial, infrastructure,
medical and mobile OEM customers. With a network of
facilities in 33 countries and an employee base of over
a 230,000 strong, Flextronics helps customers design,
build, ship, and service electronics products worldwide.
confidential customer in the Austin facility.
- This requisition is being opened to support a new
capabilities in a high volume/low mix environment
- This role will be focused on process engineering
with an emphasis on quality control and extensive
use of automation.
The Product/Process Engineering Technician role will be
responsible for assisting the Engineers in evaluating
and implementing designs and processes for
manufacturability to insure that product produced in a
high volume, low mix environment meets all quality and
delivery requirements. Focus will be placed on Bill of
Material and Product related activities. Other duties
include but are not limited to:
and Engineering personnel.
- Provide technical assistance to Process Development
identify root cause and implementation of short and
- Assist with problem analysis and troubleshooting to
long term corrective actions in order to improve
- Troubleshoot process related issues.
- Maintain process documentation such as work/build
training to prodcution personnel.
- Assist in the development of training and provide
- Provide equipment maintenance and repair support as
Minimum (MUST HAVE) Qualifications:
- Perform equipment setup and training as required.
Industrial or related Engineering field or
- 2-yr Technical degree in Mechanical, Electrical,
equivalent engineering experience.
- Min 5 years experience working in a
interpersonal and customer-oriented skills.
- Possess excellent verbal/written communication,
Desired (NICE-TO-HAVE) Minimum Qualifications:
techniques and tools.
- Previous exposure and training on Lean Manufacturing
- Application of Six Sigma/SPC methodologies.
- Previous experience in a high volume environment is
Flextronics - 16 months ago
Headquartered in Singapore (Singapore Reg. No. 199002645H), Flextronics is a leading Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) provider...