GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
The Sourcing Process Leader is responsible for identifying and prioritizing process improvement, process development, or tool improvement opportunities within sourcing or sourcing compliance. These responsibilities include achieving stated goals and objectives in the areas of simplification, supplier service delivery, implementation of QMS and compliance requirements, achieving cost reductions, and driving sourcing initiatives including supplier diversity and supplier consolidation.
• Identifying and prioritizing process improvement and process development opportunities within the assigned areas in sourcing or sourcing compliance.
• Proactively lead implementation of QMS requirements and other compliance activities to meet business quality expectations
• Leading the development and implementation of new/improved processes.
• Collaborating with key stakeholders within GE Corporate and GE Healthcare to gain buy-in and drive process sustainability.
• Utilizing the Lean Six Sigma toolkit, as well as CAP tools.
• Performing data analysis to enable decision making and prioritization.
• Optimizing supplier selection and development, including managing technical assessment of suppliers and driving supply base towards preferred suppliers
• Providing functional process support for the assigned commodities or purchase families, which are slated to deliver significant savings to the business.
• Tactical execution within a Purchase Family – NPI requirements, escalations due to delivery/quality issues, invoicing/payables issues, database management.
• Working cross-functionally to implement process improvements to optimize savings opportunities. Identify and leverage best practices across functional lines. Work closely with business P&L leads to ensure cross business synergies.
1. Bachelors Degree in Business, Engineering or Technical related degree.
2. 2 years work experience with knowledge in assigned commodities, commercial sourcing or process improvement.
3. Proficiency with Microsoft Excel spreadsheets development and analysis.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
1. Demonstrate strong execution and project management skills, including the ability to drive change in a team-based environment.
2. Demonstrated ability to identify & implement process improvements/best practices
3. High level of organization skills, analytical thinking, and facilitation skills, including solid presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
4. OMLP or Leadership Program graduate.
5. Greenbelt or Black Belt (preferred) Certification
Apply to job
Save to cart
GE Careers - 10 months ago
What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our "healthymagination" vision for the...