Job Title: Process Manager-Maintenance
Discovery, development and implementation of leading edge technologies are key to GrafTech success. GrafTech International Holdings Inc. is one of the world's leading manufacturers of carbon and graphite products for industrial applications in a diverse array of industries: metal production, electronics, chemicals, aerospace and transportation, among others. We operate in 19 state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located on four continents with our corporate headquarters located in Cleveland (Parma), OH. We sell to customers in about 60 countries worldwide.
We have an exciting Process Manager for Maintenance position available at our Clarksburg, WV facility. The position will be part of a Facility Services team responsible for minimizing throughput losses due to equipment downtime and to ensure equipment is maintained at design condition in order to maximize process stability.
Description of Responsibilities:
- Implements and manages Preventative and Predictive Maintenance Plans for the facility.
- Prioritizes all corrective maintenance work requirements.
- Manages the Maintenance budget.
- Defines training requirements and implementation of a training program.
- Supervises the Maintenance team including determination of work schedules and priorities, performance evaluation and administration of disciplinary actions.
- Accountable for compliance with and enforcement of all corporate and regulatory HSEP standards and procedures
- Ensures compliance with labor agreement. Resolves worker grievances or submits unsettled grievances to Human Resource Manager for action.
- Approves time and attendance for all direct reports
- Researches, locates, orders, schedules, acquires, and receives parts for all maintenance jobs.
- Inputs data and information into the CMMS Program
- Works with Operations Process Managers and others to schedule maintenance craft jobs
- Develops and implements metrics for Maintenance performance
- Customer Focus
- Action Oriented
- Priority Setting
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Interpersonal savvy
- Integrity & Trust
- Timely Decision Making
- Problem Solving
- Directing Others
Knowledge / Skills / Experience:
- BS degree in Engineering or equivalent Maintenance experience with demonstrated technical proficiency in Maintenance/Engineering environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of electrical/controls including PLC’s.
- Experience in a team based organization.
- Knowledge of the processes and equipment
- Ability to resolve problems
- Interpersonal skills/Team building/Facilitation
- Knowledge of quality and HSEP standards
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and blueprints
- Must have a demonstrated background with working hands-on in maintenance on the manufacturing floor.
- Work in variety of environments - laboratories, plant, and office. Employee must be able to walk, traverse various levels, climb ladders and steps, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, and work at heights. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception. Be able to talk and hear. Be able to differentiate between colors and color codes.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience and the opportunity to join a well-established organization. If you thrive in a challenging environment and have a proven track record in achieving results, come join our worldwide organization. For immediate consideration, please go to the following link and apply on our Career page at https://performancemanager4.successfactors.com/career?company=GTI .
To be considered, you must apply to the appropriate job title for your skill set and experience.
To learn additional company information, please visit our website at www.graftech.com .
Must be legally qualified to work under the Immigration Reform & Control Act. No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/H/V
GrafTech International Ltd. - 4 months ago